Robinhood is a stock brokerage app that provides zero-commission stock, options, ETF, and cryptocurrency trades. There’s no hidden fee to open your account and no account minimum requirement. If you want to limit your investing costs online, Robinhood is a decent choice.
Robinhood Referral Offer: Free Stock For Both
Robinhood has a unique referral program where you and your referrals can earn free stock for signing up.
- Sign up for Robinhood to start making referrals (you can use our referral link below for your first free stock)
- On your desktop or in the app, click on the Account menu/icon
- Tap “Invite friends, get free stock” or the “Free stock” menu item
- Invite your friends via Twitter account or with your personal referral link
- Get enough friends to sign up, and you can earn up to $500 in free stocks per year.
- The shares of free stock are chosen randomly from their inventory of settled shares.
- The value of the share may be anywhere between $2.50 and $225 and fluctuates based on market movements.
Robinhood $1 Million Crypto Bonus
Robinhood Crypto has a promotion where they are splitting up a $1 million pie. Current users can earn a piece by inviting friends who trade crypto.
- The offer expires May 7, 2021. You’ll receive your reward by May 14, 2021.
- This promotion is only open to Robinhood Crypto customers
- This pie will be split into even pieces once the promo ends
- Invite three friends, earn up to 3 pieces of the million-dollar pie.
Robinhood Offering Existing Users Up to $250 (Targeted)
- Robinhood is offering existing users an offer to get up to $250 bonus by depositing funds:
- $10 for $200-$999
- $25 for $1,000-$2,499
- $50 for $2,500-$4,999
- $100 for $5,000-$14,999
- $250 for $15,000+
- Terms and conditions for this targeted offer can be found here.
Contact Robinhood by Email
The preferred official means of communication for Robinhood seems to be through email. In the Contact Us section of the website, the clients are encouraged to email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues with scams or with questions. Questions regarding privacy can be addressed to email@example.com. Questions regarding anything on the app also lead to email forms.
Contact Robinhood by Phone
Despite a distinctly labeled Contact Us section, there is not an easy way to find a Robinhood customer service phone number. All Contact Us options direct to email addresses on the website or email forms on the app. There is not a Robinhood customer service number posted anywhere in the Contact Us section, the FAQ segment, or even the disclosures section of the company’s current official website. PissedConsumer did have luck finding the Robinhood customer phone number through other means. That number is (650) 294-4858.
Other Robinhood contacts
- (650) 294-4858
- (650) 940-2700